Specialized equipment and books for rent and sale available on walk-in basis at NorCal Headquarters office.
Rental/Sale Items include:
1) telecommunication devices (TTYs) and phone amplifiers
2) visual alerts for telephone, smoke alarm, baby crier and doorbell
3) alarm clocks with light or vibrating signals
4) assistive listening devices
5) videos, dvds and books about deafness, deaf culture, sign language and related subjects, and some novelties.
TTY Training for consumers, government agencies, employers and businesses.
FM System and ADA kits for rent to employers, businesses, hotels and conference centers.
TTY station - available for public use on a walk-in basis at NorCal offices.
VP station - available for public use on a walk-in basis at selected NorCal offices.
Interpreter for telephone call – can be scheduled upon request.
Assistance understanding and filling out forms, applications and other documents
Translation of written information to ASL or preferred communication mode